When you are on a vacation, you tend to feel that you can do without your daily exercises during your time off. You start gorging on all sorts of junk food and gain calories at a rapid pace. However, once you get back home after the vacation, you begin to feel disheartened. You start blaming yourself for the sudden gain in weight and have to start from scratch when it comes to getting back in shape at the gym. The best way to avoid all such problems is to work out even while you enjoy your vacation.
20 Minute Hotel Room Workout
During your vacation, all you need is a 20-minute workout session. That should include proper exercises categorized into 4 sections, legs, push, pull, and core. The legs mean both the front and rear of your legs. Push means your chest, triceps, and shoulders, whereas, pull means your back, forearms, and biceps. The core means your lower back and abs.
- Warm Up: Always make sure that you start any workout session with a proper warm up session. This will include 15 body weight squats, 25 jumping jacks, 10 lunges, 10 push-ups, and 10 hip raises. Try and do one set of workouts after another without stopping.
- Actual Workout: Once your warm-up session is over, move on to the actual workout session. This will take around 15 minutes and it is highly requested that you try and do as many full circuits as possible within the time frame. This workout session has been divided into 3 categories based on your fitness level.
- Beginner Level: If you are a beginner start off with 20 body weight squats, 15 incline push-ups, 10 one arm luggage rows, and 10 reverse crunches.
- Intermediate Level: If you are in the intermediate level of fitness then you may start off with 25 overhead squats, 20 push-ups, 10 inverted rows, and 15 reverse crunches.
- Advanced Level: Have you been exercising at the gym every day for the past several years? Then start off with 25 jumping squats, 20 decline push-ups, 10 inverted rows, and 15 reverse crunches.
Once your workout session is complete, do not forget to stretch. It is always better to opt for a full body stretch once your heavy workout session is over. If you follow the above discussed workouts, you will feel fit and full of energy during your vacation period.
For more workout advice visit Achieve Fitness.