Sometimes adventure awaits right around the corner and you just have to drop everything to begin traveling. Maybe you want to travel the world and see all 190+ countries, territories, and provinces all over the globe. Or maybe you suddenly have to upend your life and travel for a spur of the moment life or death business trip and you suddenly find yourself in need of a full set of luggage.
No matter what situation you happen to find yourself in, there’s only one retailer online that we trust enough to recommend when buying new luggage. The name of the retailer we’re talking about is called Luggageonline.com, and they have been pleasing customers for many years and will continue to do so for numerous years to come.
The cool thing about this website is they really take care of their customers. Not only are they willing to provide shipping upgrades for free for some of their products, they are also willing to give each one of their new customers a 20% discount whenever they sign up for their mailing list. So you should expect to get great bonuses, discounts, coupons, and other money-saving opportunities from this site on a regular basis, because they are all about pleasing their customers and providing a top-notch experience.
As an example, right now on the site the Leggero luggage is currently on sale and many of the pieces are currently discounted by as much as 70%. They also sell other top name brands and luxury luggage labels that you will know, like, and trust. So it seriously makes sense to choose this online retailer because they sell top name brand luggage at prices that are difficult to beat.
Right now, we’re going to take a deep dive into this website and discover some of their top products, their top brands, the best items to purchase for all situations, and just about anything else you can think of regarding Luggage Online and what they have to offer. So if you think you could benefit from this information and you want to learn more about this website, please stick with us for a short while longer.
What Types of Luggage Are Available from Luggage Online?
As far as luggage is concerned, they definitely offer a wide range of options for those in need of luggage of all types. You can quickly and easily find top-quality brands when seeking to buy carry-on luggage, designer luggage, garment bags, hardside luggage, kids luggage, lightweight luggage, luggage sets, spinners, travel totes, wheeled luggage, women’s luggage and more.
To help you get a much better idea of what’s available, we’ll share a few of our favorite choices for each category. Some of our favorites include:
- Carry-on luggage – Eagle Creek Load Warrior Wheeled Duffel 22, Solo Classic 15.6 Inch Rolling Case, Samsonite Inova 20 Inch Spinner, Zero Halliburton Classic Aluminum Carry-On 4 Wheel Spinner Travel Case, and Briggs & Riley Verb Pilot Carry-On.
- Designer luggage – Heys America Britto Beauty Case, Heys America It’s a Small World Fashion Spinner 3 Piece Set, American Tourister Disney Minnie Mouse 21 Inch Spinner, Samsonite Cityscapes 3 Piece Hard Side Spinner Set, and Ted Baker Women’s Large 4 Wheel Trolley Case.
- Garment bags – TravelPro Platinum Magna 2 Bifold Garment Valet, TravelPro Platinum Magna Two 50 Inch Exp Rolling Garment Bag, Delsey Paris Delsey Montmartre + Carry-on Spinner Trolley Garment Bag, Victorinox Swiss Victorinox Werks Traveler 5.0 East/West Garment Bag, and Samsonite Ultra Valet Garment Bag.
- Hardside luggage – Zero Halliburton Classic Aluminum 28 Inch 4 Wheel Spinner Travel Case, Zero Halliburton Classic Polycarbonate 24 Inch Spinner Travel Case, Rimowa Salsa Deluxe Cabin Trolley IATA, Samsonite Winfield 2 Fashion 3 Piece Spinner Set, and Delsey Paris Delsey Helium Aero 25 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley Case.
- Kids luggage – American Tourister Disney Mickey Mouse 28 Inch Spinner, Skip Hop Zoo Kids Rolling Luggage, Ed Heck Lightweight 5 Piece Spinner Luggage Set, American Tourister “Finding Dory” 18 Inch Upright and Backpack Set, and Samsonite Cityscapes 3 Piece Hard Side Spinner Set.
- Leather luggage – Bric’s My Life Leggero 3 Piece Luggage Set, Bric’s Pelle 21 Inch Carry-On Spinner, Bric’s Pelle Four Wheel Pilot Spinner, Bric’s Pelle 21 Inch Carry-on Rolling Duffel, and Bric’s Pelle 22 Inch Cargo Duffel.
- Lightweight luggage – Eagle Creek Tarmac AWD 25, Rimowa Salsa Air 30 Inch Multi-Wheel, Rimowa Salsa Deluxe Hybrid Cabin Multiwheel IATA, Samsonite F’ Lite GT 31 Inch Spinner, and the Samsonite I Nova 20 Inch Spinner.
- Luggage sets – American Tourister Pop 3 Piece Spinner Luggage Set, American Tourister Brookfield 4 Piece Spinner Set, Heys America Velocity 3 Piece Set, Samsonite Winfield 2 Fashion 3 Piece Spinner Set, and the American Flyer Budapest 5 Piece Spinner Luggage Set.
- Travel totes – Samsonite Briefcases & the Laptop Bags Sideloader Mobile Office, Kipling Jonah Foldable Tote, Rimowa Topas Titanium Business Trolley, Roncato Venice SL Deluxe Spinner Tote with Laptop Holder, and the TravelPro Crew Executive Choice Rolling Business Overnighter.
- Wheeled luggage – A. Saks On the Go 20 Inch Expandable Wheeled Duffel, A Saks on the Go 25 Inch Expandable Trolley Rolling Duffel, A Saks on the Go 31 Inch Expandable Wheeled Duffel, Briggs & Riley Torq International Carry-on Spinner, and of the American TouristerFieldbrook Four Piece Set.
- Women’s luggage – Sharper Image Wind Runner 24 Inch Hard Side Spinner, Revo Stealth 21 Inch Hard Side Carry-On Spinner, Revo Stealth 25 Inch Hard Side Spinner, Jessica Simpson Jewel Plaid 20 Inch Carry-On Spinner, and the American Tourister Disney Mickey Mouse 28 Inch Spinner.
As you can see, they definitely offer a wide range of different types of luggage this website. There is literally something for everyone, so you’re bound to find top-quality luggage at affordable prices that you absolutely fall head over heels in love with.
If for some reason you cannot find exactly what you’re looking for on the site, don’t give up because there are so many different options to choose from. You’re bound to come across a piece of luggage that you absolutely adore, and it will immediately jump out at you like it found you instead of you finding it.
What Should I Look for When Purchasing Luggage?
When purchasing luggage, there are definitely a few things you should consider based on your trip and other factors of your personal situation. To help you decide which luggage you should buy, we’d like to discuss some of the aspects that you’ll need to factor in when making a baggage purchase.
Some things to definitely consider about luggage include:
- Size and weight – some pieces of luggage are going to be much too big for you to handle if you’re only going away for a short weekend getaway. On the other hand, if you plan on going away for a month, you may want to buy larger bags to make sure you’ll be able to fit all of your needed possessions into your suitcases as you pack for your upcoming long getaway. Weight is another factor as well, because you may need to buy lightweight luggage if you aren’t going to be able to carry the heavy stuff. On the other hand, you may need to buy heavy luggage if you plan on packing it to the gills because you have to fill it with so many different items.
- Carry-on bags – when buying carry-on bags, there are a lot of different things to consider. You may or may not want carry-on bags with wheels because when they have wheels, it may be harder to get them in the overhead compartment. You also need to consider the size of your carry-on bags, because if the airline says it’s too big to fit in the overhead compartment, they aren’t going to let you take it on the plane with you and you’ll have to pack it away with the rest of your luggage. This could be a major problem if the things in that bag need to be on the plane with you. So consider this information before purchasing luggage.
- Construction and durability – if you feel your luggage is going to take a bit of a beating on your trip, you better find options that are both durable and built well. Otherwise the frame and fabric is going to rip and tear, and who knows what else could end up happening to your precious luggage. If it’s raining, all of your stuff is going to get wet. And if it’s not sturdy enough, all of your stuff could rip open and spill out all over the floor, so definitely keep this information in mind.
- Style – you may have a specific style that you’d like to consider when buying luggage, so definitely find options that meet your preferences. Otherwise you’re going and the purchasing baggage that you do not like and you’ll ultimately be unhappy with it over the long run.
Buying luggage from Luggage Online is definitely a good idea. Not only does this website offer very affordable prices, they often provide additional discounts, deals, and sales as well to their loyal customers. So visit their site and see what kind of bargains you can get and you’ll feel good about your luggage purchase for going on your next major trip.
Leave A Comment